Free shipping in US and Canada for all prints.
Child, may God fill you with hope for the future.
By Artist Nathalie F. Martin
*For more options, like framing and subsrate, you can go directly through our supplier here.
Beautiful black child, with natural hair, colorful face with hot pink and blue, and background color in teal, turquoise, pink and yellow, . Renovating your home? Brightenup your day, and decorate your home, bedroom, living room or child's room.
Piece dedicated to #giannafloyd in memory of her father #georgefloyd
#blm #blackart #blacklivesmatterart #blmart #gianna #blm2020
*This is not a portrait of Gianna Floyd, but it is dedicated to her.
Shipping and Handling
We ship All Prints, Original Artwork, and Commission Pieces in Canada and the United-States for now.
- We are situated in Canada, therefore buyers are responsible for any customs/duties/tariff/import taxes that may apply on shipments. Lux Light Art is not responsible for this.
Shipping Cost for Prints:
- For All Prints bought in Canada or the USA, Shipping & Handling rates (for ground shipping) are included in the price.
- Express Shipping Cost based on artwork size. Please contact us if this is the case.
Shipping Cost for Originals & Custom Commissions
- For Original Paintings, Custom Commissions, Shipping and Handling costs will be automatically calculated at the checkout.
Return Policy for Prints: 30 day money back guarantee
- Prints can be returned directly to our supplier pictorem.
- "We want to give you the confidence to give Pictorem a try, by offering you a 30 day money back guarantee! If you're not 100% happy, send us back the product(s) and receive a full refund."
- See supplier's website for more details: https://www.pictorem.com/quality.html
Return policy for Originals & Custom Commissions:
- Lux Light Art is committed to ensuring the 100% satisfaction of our art collectors. That's why once you’ve received an original artwork, we'll give you seven (7) days to decide whether or not you’d like to keep that artwork or return it for a refund.
- You may return any eligible artwork provided that it is returned to the artist in its original condition and packaging.
- Return shipping will be paid by the customer.
Damages to origninal or Custom Commissions during shipping:
- If there is damage incurred during shipping of the piece, please contact us to make arrangements.